Power Stand Schematic- Navigation Help?

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

mtobey
Gold Member

Power Stand Schematic- Navigation Help?

Post by mtobey »

Hello to all- I purchased a used power station and I am trying to find the schematic on the SS site. Help, Please?mt
1983 Mark V- beltsander, jigsaw, Stripsander,jointer, bandsaw-double carriage and tables with molders and drums, Over Arm Pin Routers(Freestanding x 2)Second Mark V.:D
papahammer8
Gold Member

power stand schematics

Post by papahammer8 »

go to shopsmiths owner web site, service parts manual should show what u want
jim bandy lafayette alabama 79 model 500 /80 model 500/94model 510 mini/ planer/dc3300/bandsaw/jointer/ lathe duplicator/ router table with a porter cablerouter.
papahammer8
Gold Member

power stand schematics

Post by papahammer8 »

go to shopsmiths owner web site, service parts manual should show what u want
jim bandy lafayette alabama 79 model 500 /80 model 500/94model 510 mini/ planer/dc3300/bandsaw/jointer/ lathe duplicator/ router table with a porter cablerouter.
mtobey
Gold Member

Post by mtobey »

Already been there/ The Power Stand does not show up on the list, only the Station.mt
1983 Mark V- beltsander, jigsaw, Stripsander,jointer, bandsaw-double carriage and tables with molders and drums, Over Arm Pin Routers(Freestanding x 2)Second Mark V.:D
dusty
Platinum Member

Power Stand Schematic

Post by dusty »

mtobey

I was going to refer you to a Sawdust Session titled "Replacing the Mark V Power Switch" but for some reason that Sawdust Session is no longer available.

Now it'll take a bit longer. Be patient with me and I'll provide you something that will answer your questions. In the meantime, do you have any specific questions?

http://www.shopsmithacademy.com/SS_Archives/SS103/SS103_Replacing_Switch.htm

edit: Must have been something I did. I came back to this and it worked.
Attachments
Switch_2s.jpeg
Switch_2s.jpeg (17 KiB) Viewed 10764 times
Switch_3s.jpeg
Switch_3s.jpeg (18.03 KiB) Viewed 10750 times
Switch_1s.jpeg
Switch_1s.jpeg (16.47 KiB) Viewed 10744 times
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
mtobey
Gold Member

Post by mtobey »

Well, embarrassing, but I can't be sure I have the beltguard hardware sorted out. Otherwise it is put together and ready for the SPT . Thanks, Dusty. MT
mtobey
Gold Member

Post by mtobey »

Reible would have had me the schematic in a NY minute.mt