Posting an Ugly Mugg to this Username

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Post by Ed in Tampa »

Tim
I always thought gators were slow and felt safe getting fairly close to them. That is until one day I saw a gator creeping up a bank. I watched him and then noticed a egret (fairly large white bird) about 20 feet away in the lawn. I told my wife to come see this stupid gator trying to catch this bird.
Much to my surprize the gator got to the top of the bank and then sort of tensioned his body. All of sudden he launched and covered the 20 feet fast enough that while he didn't get the bird, the bird is missing a mouth full of feathers. From that day on I realized a gator can run a lot faster than me.
Of course I will have an advantage, I won't be slipping on the foul smelling stuff the gator will when he is behind me chasing me if you know what I mean. :D
Ed
pinkiewerewolf
Platinum Member

Post by pinkiewerewolf »

Too funny Ed!
:)
John, aka. Pinkie. 1-520, 1-510 & a Shorty, OPR. 520 upgrade, Band Saw, Jig Saw, scroll saw, Jointer, Jointech Saw Train.:) Delta Benchtop planer, Makita LS1016L 10" sliding compound miter saw, Trojan manf. (US Made)Miter saw work center, MiniMax MM16 bandsaw.
Squire of the Shopsmith. ...hmmmm, maybe knave, pawn, or wretch would be more appropriate for me.:D
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

Ed in Tampa wrote:..............Of course I will have an advantage, I won't be slipping on the foul smelling stuff the gator will when he is behind me chasing me if you know what I mean. :D
Ed
Oh, I know what you mean!Image
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.