Autographed Photos

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Lodgepole
Gold Member

Autographed Photos

Post by Lodgepole »

A famous woodworker has his own website (New Yankee Workshop). On his website you can download an autographed photo of him.

I would like to hang an autographed photo of my 2 new heroes (Nick & Drew) on my shop wall. When will they have an autographed photo available?
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

Where are you from lodgepole? That is an idea! Well, Nick and Drew?:cool:
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Post by Ed in Tampa »

Hey that is an great idea have some things I want to scare out of my shop and that may be just the ticket. :D :D I was going to use that picture Eldyfig posted of himself in the other thread but I would think Nick and Drew would be more effective since they are SS guru's.

I hope Nick and Drew can take a little humor. Very little is what I will probably be accused of. ;)
Nick
Platinum Member

Post by Nick »

Ed -- This scary enough for ya?

[ATTACH]1314[/ATTACH]

With all good wishes,
Attachments
Nick_Drew_&Dogs_1s.jpg
Nick_Drew_&Dogs_1s.jpg (75.28 KiB) Viewed 12013 times
chiroindixon
Gold Member

Post by chiroindixon »

Mind being hung next to Norm?

What's next....."Jan" and others in a calendar?

Doc
geoffg
Bronze Member

Post by geoffg »

Nick, I am delighted to have the photo up in my shop--thanks for sharing wtih us.

By the way, I should introduce myself since I am new to the forum. I am Geoff Gamble from Bozeman, Montana and have a 1992 SS upgraded to a 520 with Bandsaw (+Kreg fence), belt sander, jointer, and a Pro Planer. I have completed several projects using the SS (both little--picture frames; and large--a roll-off roof observatory for one of my telescopes) and really enjoy working with such a quality machine.

Best,
Geoff
Bozeman, Montana
SS520, Bandsaw with Kreg Fence, Pro Planer, Jointer, Belt Sander
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Post by Ed in Tampa »

Nick
Thanks I think that one will work! I know it scared the begeebees out me when I first saw it. :D

You guys are great!
Ed
pinkiewerewolf
Platinum Member

Post by pinkiewerewolf »

Great picture! I didn't know you guys had so many shop dogs.
I really like the wood crafted Mark V too.
John, aka. Pinkie. 1-520, 1-510 & a Shorty, OPR. 520 upgrade, Band Saw, Jig Saw, scroll saw, Jointer, Jointech Saw Train.:) Delta Benchtop planer, Makita LS1016L 10" sliding compound miter saw, Trojan manf. (US Made)Miter saw work center, MiniMax MM16 bandsaw.
Squire of the Shopsmith. ...hmmmm, maybe knave, pawn, or wretch would be more appropriate for me.:D
Lodgepole
Gold Member

Post by Lodgepole »

Nick/Drew,

Thanks for the quick response and photo. My wife just finished trimming up the photo and mounting it in a frame. The photo looks down over me from above! Well, actually high on the wall.

A quck introduction, I live in a small town north of Boise, Idaho. I have a Shopsmith 510, extra headstock, aircompressor (Campbell-Hausfeld), bandsaw, beltsander, dust collector, jigsaw and proplaner. All of these pieces are (or were) sold by Shopmith. Many of these pieces I purchased over ebay and a few new from Shopsmith.

I have always appreciated the quality of the tool(s). And, more importantly, the long term support.

My latest project was a roll around clamp cart. It is a collage of about 6 different designs.

Thanks all for your interest.
paulmcohen
Platinum Member

Post by paulmcohen »

lodgepole wrote:A quick introduction, I live in a small town north of Boise, Idaho. I have a Shopsmith 510, extra headstock, air compressor (Campbell-Hausfeld), bandsaw, belt sander, dust collector, jigsaw and pro planer. All of these pieces are (or were) sold by Shopsmith. Many of these pieces I purchased over eBay and a few new from Shopsmith.
My latest project was a roll around clamp cart. It is a collage of about 6 different designs.

Welcome, you might want to copy your information to your signature so we all know what you have and where you are from.

Also could you post a picture of the clamp cart?
Paul Cohen
Beaverton, OR
A 1982 500 Shopsmith brand upgraded to a Mark 7 PowerPro, Jointer, Bandsaw (with Kreg fence), Strip Sander, Ring Master and lots of accessories all purchased new
12" Sliding Compound Mitre Saw, 1200 CFM DC