Hey Drew: The Discounted Tool Offer

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Hey Drew: The Discounted Tool Offer

Post by a1gutterman »

link was not working during Sawdust Session #18. Drew thought that it would be working by Monday at the latest. Tuesday evening now: Just tried the link; it is still not working. :( :confused:
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.
charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

[quote="a1gutterman"]link was not working during Sawdust Session #18. Drew thought that it would be working by Monday at the latest. Tuesday evening now: Just tried the link]
Hi there Tim! Did you forget to pay the electric bill?;)
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

[quote="charlese"]Hi there Tim! Did you forget to pay the electric bill?]
Okay Chuck, you lost me on this one. :confused: I can not figure out what I missed. For my satisfaction, please spell it out.Image Or paint me a picture.Image
Tim

drewa
Gold Member

oops

Post by drewa »

Well, I just noticed that yesterday and had forgotten to mention it to Nick (that is his domain.) For the life of me I don't know what is the problem... probably just an oversight. But I promise you we will have my ugly mug up and viewable today.

Be good,

Drew
"When one has finished building one's house, one suddenly realizes that in the process one has learned something that one really needed to know in the worst way - before one began."

[INDENT][/INDENT]Friedrich Nietzsche
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

Well, thanks Drew; the link is working now. There is some conflicting information though. Check out the description for the planer:
BTW, I did not recognize any products on special that were demonstrated in Sawdust Session #18? Darn.
Tim

charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

a1gutterman wrote:Okay Chuck, you lost me on this one. :confused: I can not figure out what I missed. For my satisfaction, please spell it out.Image Or paint me a picture.Image
Nope! I thought it was funny! Maybe only me! Guess I should have written the Internet provider's bill.
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

charlese wrote:Nope! I thought it was funny! Maybe only me! Guess I should have written the Internet provider's bill.
Ahhh! Now I get it. Don't quit your day job.:D
Tim

aemtb4life1@adelphia.net
Bronze Member

Help! about Quill

Post by aemtb4life1@adelphia.net »

Hello All! I had just received a Mark V, From a freind that past on years ago.
his wife gave it too me, I was using it the other day and broke the drive screw, so i had to fix that and manage to get the spring back on. I use the blowup parts list to assemble the quill but i am not sure where each was goes as in the shperical washer and there is a larger round washer recessed. i know where the serrated washers go. Basically I am not sure at all how to put this back in at all and if the feedstock should be out when doing this. Thanks in advance. Scott L. Thomson