whata night!!!

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

ERLover
Platinum Member
Location: Greenie and Goldie Country not to metion the WI Badgers!

whata night!!!

Post by ERLover »

So, mom was cranky today, and looking for ER s# for some one here hit a site on Google, well ate the crap out of the cap top, and microsoft cant fix it, so, I did not like the 11" screen, and Black Friday came and went,when will that have to be made politically corrected? Cyber Monday was a bust for deals, so over to BestBuy, a new lab top, 15" screen, 239$, got it for 199 lets talk, got it for ect,da da da, a Lenovo, just got my CR mag and they rated LTs all suck for reliability except Apple
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. Albert Einstein
The Greatness officially starts :D :D :D :D :D :D
Greenie, Grayling, SS stand alone BS and BS SPT, jointer and belt sander, 3 Ers with Speed Changers. I think those 3 cover my ER needs, and space for them. :)
Bruce
Platinum Member

Re: whata night!!!

Post by Bruce »

Sometimes you get what you pay for.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Sometimes you get biased 'reviews'. ;)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
ERLover
Platinum Member

Post by ERLover »

Very true with some things, just dont want to spend that and learn a new thing but as far as CR rating of lab tops Apples lack of failure rate was the best and 50-100% better then the rest they rated.
Greenie, Grayling, SS stand alone BS and BS SPT, jointer and belt sander, 3 Ers with Speed Changers. I think those 3 cover my ER needs, and space for them. :)
ERLover
Platinum Member

Post by ERLover »

JPG luv ya like a long lost bro, trust ya, respect your knowledge and like your humor/outlook on life, hate your abbreviations, but CR is a bible of mine when shopping, if in my affordability.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

ERLover wrote:JPG luv ya like a long lost bro, trust ya, respect your knowledge and like your humor/outlook on life, hate your abbreviations, but CR is a bible of mine when shopping, if in my affordability.

Oh! So Thats what CR means! :rolleyes:
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
ERLover
Platinum Member

Post by ERLover »

JPG, I guess what goes around comes around. :D
richardrouse
Gold Member

Post by richardrouse »

I have a few lenovos, desktop and laptop. They are fine machines for what I do.. Web browsing, solid works / inventor, rslogix...

I don't drink the apple koolaid. Unless you pay for an apple processesor, its an over priced Intel chip... Prone to the same problems that a 200 dollar lenovo is prone to.

Just keep your laptop ventilated and it will be fine.one of this 20 dollar fan table thingies works well..
Bruce
Platinum Member

Post by Bruce »

richardrouse wrote:I have a few lenovos, desktop and laptop. They are fine machines for what I do.. Web browsing, solid works / inventor, rslogix...

I don't drink the apple koolaid. Unless you pay for an apple processesor, its an over priced Intel chip... Prone to the same problems that a 200 dollar lenovo is prone to.

Just keep your laptop ventilated and it will be fine.one of this 20 dollar fan table thingies works well..
Apple does not make processors. Intel makes it's Mac CPUs. Samsung makes the mobile unit CPUs. Apples work so well because they control both the hardware and the os. PC's are a mixed bag.
ERLover
Platinum Member

Post by ERLover »

Well, it was not the Asus lap top, I went to a search for ER Serial #s and when down loading it it had a bug, from some home guys site, cant live without one so wanted a bigger screen anyway, so as I said to BB, I deal with it later, let my buddy handle it, I do his WW and he takes care of my computers.