Father's Day Sale, Shipping Bonus

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

BigSky
Gold Member

Father's Day Sale, Shipping Bonus

Post by BigSky »

There is a Father's Day Sale, complete with a shipping bonus, being offered. However, I am unable to access it. It states:

To take advantage of this offer you must access the catalogs from this page by clicking here.

When I attempt to do that, it takes me right back to the ownersite. Frustrating. I hope this is my computer and not all potential shoppers.
MarkFive510
charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

Good Morning, Mark! As an old Grizzly (my Son is a Bobcat) I felt compelled to reply to your question.

Looks like you have two choices to take advantage of the $10 shipping.
1) Believe! - - Follow the links all the way to purchasing while believing that the deal will be there.
2) Call Shopsmith by phone and give them the code listed on the page you find on the first page after clicking on the - "To take advantage of this offer you must access the catalogs from this page by clicking here." - spot.

My Best Wishes on your purchase! May you receive them immediately!
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
dickg1
Gold Member

Father's Day Shiping Deal

Post by dickg1 »

The link does not work. As has been stated, it bounces right back to the start page.
dickg1
Gold Member

Shipping Bonus

Post by dickg1 »

Mark, it isn't your computer. The link bounces back to the start page.
(That wasn't clear enough.) The link bounces you back to the start page because that's where the catalog entry points are.
admin
Gold Member

Post by admin »

Mark,

I changed the wording around a bit. It's a bit confusing, especially if you are not going to the page from the email offer. Once you are on this page (http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/specials/6FDA.htm), the sale code is set, and you are ready to go. I was basically trying to inform people that they needed to use that page before they can get the offer if they were to come back at a different time.

Sorry for the confusion.
Shopsmith I.T.