Power Tool Woodworking for Everyone

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

dusty
Platinum Member

Power Tool Woodworking for Everyone

Post by dusty »

Power Tool Woodworking for Everyone (PTWFE)

For quite a while now, I have been disappointed that some articles that Shopsmith had had on-line were no longer available. I have spent considerable time looking for these items.

Well you guessed it - some of them are all of a sudden back. Well, at least I am all of a sudden aware that they are back. Shopsmith does a fantastic job of hidding some of these little gems.

For those who have been told (and there are many) that one of the first reference sources you should read is PTWFE - it is now available on-line.

http://www.shopsmith.com/academy/curriculumlinks.htm

Anyone who hasn't read this book at least three of four times should make themselves aware of its content and should make it a habit to refer to it often. Until you believe you know everything there is to know about your Shopsmith, you should read and reread this treasure chest of information.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
dusty
Platinum Member

A Work in Progress

Post by dusty »

In the previous post, I call out a web page that all of you (IMHO) should be aware of but I have been surfing and I must warn you.

This web page and many of the links that you will find there are still under construction. If you go surfing, as I did, you'll find several dead ends.

Examples: Everything listed as "Special Tutorials" and "Special Operations". On some pages, these areas are grayed out which probably indicates they are not available but on other pages that is not the case.

Don't be discouraged, I am confident that in time you will find all of these treasures are once again available.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.