Incra Stuff Shipping

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

shydragon
Gold Member

Incra Stuff Shipping

Post by shydragon »

I checked the recent order link. It shows something shipped today, "shipped from Texas". So, I'm assuming that is the Miter 2000 and the Ultimate Fence/Router System Package. How do you get a tracking number?

I called SS last week, they said the Pro Planer was to arrive at the SS location 6/20. Does anyone have any idea when they ship them out after receiving them?
Pat

Oregon

1992 SS 510, 11" Bandsaw on power station, 4" jointer, Pro Planer, Incra Miter 2000, Incra Ultimate Fence Router Pkg, Grizzly 6" Parallelogram Jointer.
timster68
Gold Member

Post by timster68 »

Same here - the SS order says shipped but no track #. Unfortunately, the Pro Router table and featherboards are still backordered.:mad:
shydragon
Gold Member

Post by shydragon »

That's strange. When I talked to them over a weeks ago, they said they had the router table and asked if I wanted it shipped now or with the other stuff. I told them to ship with the other stuff. My status so far is, an item not shipped, (I have no idea what that is), something arriving tomorrow, ( I have no idea what), Two shipments from Texas, which I'm guessing will arrive tomorrow, also based on the shipping dates.

Well, I guess I will find out tomorrow.
Pat

Oregon

1992 SS 510, 11" Bandsaw on power station, 4" jointer, Pro Planer, Incra Miter 2000, Incra Ultimate Fence Router Pkg, Grizzly 6" Parallelogram Jointer.
mtobey
Gold Member

Post by mtobey »

Not necessarily about shipping-but--- SS hooking up with Incra is a perfect combination- precision with precision. The people at Taylor(Incra) are very helpful. I had all of the Incra stuff for a standard table saw( a good one but now relegated to "rough work") and wanted to swap to SS. Taylor was kind enough to sell me two SS dedicated miter bars. With my Miter Express and 2000 series gauge I can safely cut things to within the gnat's behind. The Miter Express is phenomonal-it will chase away your alignment blues.mike
1983 Mark V- beltsander, jigsaw, Stripsander,jointer, bandsaw-double carriage and tables with molders and drums, Over Arm Pin Routers(Freestanding x 2)Second Mark V.:D
timster68
Gold Member

Post by timster68 »

My Wife called today and told me 2 Shopsmith boxes arrived today. She told me the FedEx lady after dropping off the packages came back after she opened the door and asked my wife how much Shopsmith stuff does your husband have? Apparently she's delivered most of the stuff I've ordered in the past and she's obviously remembered it. I then told my wife that there would be at least one more on the way (since the router table is on backorder).
shydragon
Gold Member

Post by shydragon »

I just received my router table, yesterday. But, still haven't received the incra stuff that supposedly shipped on the 24th. I called SS, she couldn't provide a tracking number for me.

Also, when I called on the pro planer, the parts were supposed to be in June 20th, but now she tells me the parts they need won't be in until July 18th.

I'm going to give some thought to this over the holiday, and then maybe I'll end up decideding to cancel that portion of my order. I'm just a little irritated right now, but maybe I cool off over the holiday.

I'm sure there will be those that respond, "that this is normal shipping times". But, I'm feeling with this big, extended sale, that is now moving into July, that there might have been some forethought to gear up a little for increased orders due to these sales.
Pat

Oregon

shydragon
Gold Member

Post by shydragon »

The Incra Ultimate Fence Router Pkg arrived today, the Router Table, yesterday. I think the Miter 2000 is on backorder. I'll verify that tomorrow with SS. We are leaving Friday morning for camping, and I don't want something showing up and sitting at the front door for 3 days for all to see.

Gee, I almost wish we weren't going camping. Would like to start putting it all together.:D
Pat

Oregon

cincinnati
Platinum Member

Post by cincinnati »

timster68 wrote:My Wife called today and told me 2 Shopsmith boxes arrived today. She told me the FedEx lady after dropping off the packages came back after she opened the door and asked my wife how much Shopsmith stuff does your husband have? Apparently she's delivered most of the stuff I've ordered in the past and she's obviously remembered it. I then told my wife that there would be at least one more on the way (since the router table is on backorder).
Thats funny. I unload the FedEx truck at work. I was talking to the driver and he asked me where I lived. I told him and he said "you are that guy that orders tools all the time" What makes that funny is he is not my driver at home. I guess they talk at the office. LOL!!!!
timster68
Gold Member

Post by timster68 »

My two boxes were the Incra stuff. It almost looks too nice to take out of the box although I did watch both DVDs last night that came with it. I'm now kind of interested in some of the Incra rules. Anyone have these and do you like them?