ss june 28

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

scottss
Gold Member

ss june 28

Post by scottss »

Anybody able to register for the latest sawdust session? I tried this morning but it says full. Also I was wondering who has registered before and how often. When I have been there its seems to be the same croud maybe some new blood wouldn't hurt. I know talking about blood around tools isn't kosher.:eek:
dusty
Platinum Member

ss june 28

Post by dusty »

scottss;

Yes, I have registered for and participated in nearly all of the Sawdust Sessions.

In the beginning, it seemed as if it was always the same small group that was in attendance. However, of late, there have been many others showing up.

Originally, participation was limited to twenty (20) persons. Now I believe that has been expanded to fifty (50). If that is correct and they are booked full - it can't be just the same old faces (guess that should read "same old names").

If you are really interested in attending, try to register at class time. I've never done this successfully but maybe.:rolleyes:
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
Nick
Platinum Member

Post by Nick »

Last I checked, Scott, there were a few openings in the second session.

With all good wishes,
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

scottss wrote:Anybody able to register for the latest sawdust session? I tried this morning but it says full. Also I was wondering who has registered before and how often. When I have been there its seems to be the same croud maybe some new blood wouldn't hurt. I know talking about blood around tools isn't kosher.:eek:
Hi scottss, I have registered, did so the 1st day it was available to do so. I always register ASAP. There is usually a "core" group attending the Sawdust Sessions, but there are also new "faces" there every time. Another observation: Even though SS restricts the amount of attendees, hardly ever is the attendance as high as the allotted number of participants.
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.