A woodworker with too much time

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

cincinnati
Platinum Member

A woodworker with too much time

Post by cincinnati »

I have had this old milk jug sitting in my shop for years. In fact, it was there before my shop. I always wanted to paint it in a woodworking theme but nothing seemed to fit. I once painted it Dewalt yellow but that did not fit. Then one day it hit me. Ok it's a bull but it works.
Attachments
IMG_0172_1.JPG
IMG_0172_1.JPG (58.15 KiB) Viewed 5454 times
beeg
Platinum Member

Post by beeg »

Looks good. BUT what are you going to dowith all the GLUE. :)
SS 500(09/1980), DC3300, jointer, bandsaw, belt sander, Strip Sander, drum sanders,molder, dado, biscuit joiner, universal lathe tool rest, Oneway talon chuck, router bits & chucks and a De Walt 735 planer,a #5,#6, block planes. ALL in a 100 square foot shop.

Bob
nuhobby
Platinum Member

Post by nuhobby »

THAT is a good imagination !!
Chris
fjimp
Platinum Member

Post by fjimp »

Thank you, I enjoyed a great laugh. What a marvelous way to begin a Sunday norning. Jim
F. Jim Parks
Lakewood, Colorado:)

When the love of power is replaced by the power of love the world will have a chance for survival.
charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

That is one really COOL milk can!!!:cool: Don't know how you did the logo, but it's GREAT!
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
cincinnati
Platinum Member

Post by cincinnati »

charlese wrote:That is one really COOL milk can!!!:cool: Don't know how you did the logo, but it's GREAT!

To do the Logo I just found a photo on the web of an Elmer's glue bottle. I blew it up in a photo program to 8x10. Printed it out. Used spray glue (Elmers of course) to attach to the can. Used a razer blade to cut out around the letters to create a mask. Then painted. I first painted the background white then the blue and orange on top of the white.

The brown color of the can is an exact match of wood glue.
baysidebob17
Bronze Member

We Never Have To Much Time

Post by baysidebob17 »

Loved The Milk Can It Showes That Some People Are Just More Creative Than Others......