so much for

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

P89DC
Gold Member

Re: so much for

Post by P89DC »

LOL, the Warmists have failed to make the case by using nonsensical models that have failed at every turn. They made their world-wide consensus by offering billions to the Third World from our and our children's pockets.

Why wouldn't the Third World jump on that? It also gives the UN control over the world economy, doesn't take much to get the Euro-cracy to jump on board.

Thank God for Trump's victory, we were on the fast train to Stupidville and Hillary was gonna drive. MAGA, baby!
1986 510, jointer, bandsaw, belt sander, scroll saw, jigsaw and lots of accessories. Shopsmith woodworking bench too!
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

P89DC wrote:LOL, the Warmists have failed to make the case by using nonsensical models that have failed at every turn. They made their world-wide consensus by offering billions to the Third World from our and our children's pockets.

Why wouldn't the Third World jump on that? It also gives the UN control over the world economy, doesn't take much to get the Euro-cracy to jump on board.

Thank God for Trump's victory, we were on the fast train to Stupidville and Hillary was gonna drive. MAGA, baby!
How about returning to woodworking and SS stuff. :)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

JPG wrote:
P89DC wrote:LOL, the Warmists have failed to make the case by using nonsensical models that have failed at every turn. They made their world-wide consensus by offering billions to the Third World from our and our children's pockets.

How about returning to woodworking and SS stuff. :)
Why? This thread hasn't been "woodworking" from its inception.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

The 'point' was to 'leave' the thread alone(ignore in the future). ;) :)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
P89DC
Gold Member

Post by P89DC »

JPG wrote:...How about returning to woodworking and SS stuff. :)
I believed algore and Global War...errr...Climate Change, built a garage shop. But it's too cold to work out there today. Where's Global War...errr...Climate Change when I need it!
1986 510, jointer, bandsaw, belt sander, scroll saw, jigsaw and lots of accessories. Shopsmith woodworking bench too!
judaspre1982
Platinum Member

Post by judaspre1982 »

It's not MAGA

It's FAGA---Fake Amer Grt Agn

Don't forget to grab your complimentary bottle of Snake Oil on your way out!
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

So,,,looks like we can all agree on one thing ,,,,, as far as some who is in the woods quite often,, and more then one woods,,,,, I see a lot of trees dead , dying, or bug infested to the point they will not be use full for any thing ,,It has been proven that a dead rotting tree releases as much co2 as burning the tree , so if ya want to slow global warming wouldnt it make sense to use the trees instead of letting them rot?

Glad I have a SS and the skills to use it to help the climate :D
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)
skou
Platinum Member

Post by skou »

Hobbyman2 wrote:So,,,looks like we can all agree on one thing ,,,,, as far as some who is in the woods quite often,, and more then one woods,,,,, I see a lot of trees dead , dying, or bug infested to the point they will not be use full for any thing ,,It has been proven that a dead rotting tree releases as much co2 as burning the tree , so if ya want to slow global warming wouldnt it make sense to use the trees instead of letting them rot?

Glad I have a SS and the skills to use it to help the climate :D
Carbon sequestration. I REALLY like this method!

Build something out of wood, to get C02 out of the
atmosphere!

steve
10 ER, stripped down.
Basic 10ER, Parts machine. Will be a semi-dedicated drill-press machine.
10 ER, a "survivor" of the trailer fire, in the back yard, needing restoration. Has a Mk5 headrest. Finally, stripped down.
Numerous parts, for Model 10 stuff. Except for lower saw guard, A and B adapters, I've got it.

Looking for one more, or some 9 inch extension table raisers.
swampgator
Platinum Member

Post by swampgator »

This may not be one of my smarter moves to post to this thread. Some facts you may wish to consider.

The military (especially Navy and Coast Guard) are assessing their coastal bases to ensure that they are sufficiently above the minimum water line for their troops and repair buildings and equipment. There have been several high level meetings along the Atlantic and Gulf seaboards to determine is a move is necessary.

Recently there have been several reports by realtors in south Florida that those who can afford to move from the waterfront are seeking higher land for their residences. The areas include West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, the Keys, Fort Myers, Naples all the way up to Tampa area. It has not gotten much news.

For engineers being perfect or superior, the Navy has a T-45 that needs some re-engineering. I can't remember the altitude, but once the trainer plane exceeds that ceiling, the oxygen generator is incapable of maintaining sufficient oxygen for pilots. Some have come to the point of black outs due to lack of oxygen. The Pentagon has published a $10 million reward to anyone who can provide a feasible solution.

You are welcome to verify my post. Enjoy.

Steve, the old swampgator, Pensacola
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

LOL I can only imagine the trouble we could get into testing that one out!!
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)