What to buy?

Forum for people who are new to woodworking. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

technologywell
Bronze Member

Re: What to buy?

Post by technologywell »

yes, please share details
regards
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

This thread seems to have attracted some late arrivals of questionable motives.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

I believe you are correct.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
Stella
Bronze Member

Post by Stella »

I didn’t receive any special training, I learned everything on the job as it came up. And what a joy it is to be able to do little jobs around the house that we love so much. That is, until the moment we decided to move and had to do everything; from the floor to the ceiling, from the kitchen to the bathroom...In short, you become as good as a pros. So today, my friends don’t hesitate to call me when they need help. And when you dip your toe in, there’s no turning back. It’s a true passion that drives us to take on the challenges, i have fixed many friends issues related to everything their house cars and all just with my one tool kit i has every instrument i need like nippers, saws, hammers and all, to have an idea in mind and see it come alive with just a few tools. And a passion is even better when you can share it.
Last edited by beeg on Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove URL.