Precision Combination Chuck and Manual

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

eartigas
Gold Member

Precision Combination Chuck and Manual

Post by eartigas »

Hi everyone.

I need help to locate a pdf copy of a manual. My friendly neighbor just walked to my home with a box that have what seems to be a complete "Precision Combination Chuck" by Robert Sorby.

Her father passed away a few years back and had -I believe- a Shopsmith ER-10. Unfortunately the chuck manual has been underwater and it's all stuck together. I managed to get the first page and last page but would like to get a complete manual.

I could not find it on internet and albeit one appears to have been share as Google docs, now it has been deleted by the user.

Robert Sorby site has no references to it.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
RFGuy
Platinum Member

Re: Precision Combination Chuck and Manual

Post by RFGuy »

Is this the manual that you need?
Precision_combination_chuck_PCC.pdf
(9.66 MiB) Downloaded 929 times
📶RF Guy

Mark V 520 (Bought New '98) | 4" jointer | 6" beltsander | 12" planer | bandsaw | router table | speed reducer | univ. tool rest
Porter Cable 12" Compound Miter Saw | Rikon 8" Low Speed Bench Grinder w/CBN wheels | Jessem Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides
Festool (Emerald): DF 500 Q | RO 150 FEQ | OF 1400 EQ | TS 55 REQ | CT 26 E
DC3300 | Shopvac w/ClearVue CV06 Mini Cyclone | JDS AirTech 2000 | Sundstrom PAPR | Dylos DC1100 Pro particulate monitor
eartigas
Gold Member

Re: Precision Combination Chuck and Manual

Post by eartigas »

Perfect!

Much appreciated.