DC3300 plastic bags

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

HopefulSSer
Gold Member

Re: DC3300 plastic bags

Post by HopefulSSer »

Agreed. That is suspicious, that is. I'm not sure that I would agree that it is on-topic though; I'd argue that it's a sales pitch that has a bare-minimum enough connection to the subject just so that search engines will find it. So it's not really "on-topic", it's more "topic-adjacent".
Greenie SN 362819 (upgraded to 510), Bandsaw 106878, Jointer SS16466
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

JPG wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:21 pm
bilbobegins wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:46 am Nowadays, trash bags are easy to buy in almost every store; I usually buy in bulk at https://www.interplas.com/trash-bags. They have a low price, so they are used everywhere: homes, hospitals, schools, kindergartens, various businesses, etc. They have even begun to be used on street garbage cans, which has greatly simplified cleaners' work. Also, thanks to them, the removal of household waste in our cities has become noticeably cleaner and more environmentally friendly because now the garbage is not blown by the wind when loading it into the garbage truck.
Yes it IS on topic. It IS the only/first post by that individual.

I simply find that suspicious.
IMO it is not on topic. The poster is talking about trash bags and not dust collector bags. Really two different things. First post and just a way to get a non related link in the system. It should be removed.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
israellegendary
Bronze Member

Post by israellegendary »

It is quite difficult to buy good trash bags on the Internet because now there is a large variety of models.