My Growth Rings videos

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Chad
Platinum Member

My Growth Rings videos

Post by Chad »

Scott had nothing to do with posting the My Growth Rings videos on this forum. By the way, I'm finished with posting My Growth Rings videos, until a new one comes out. At that point it will be posted in the appropriate section on the forum. They are not on this forum to make him money. The only way they generate money, is if you CHOOSE to use and affiliate link.

Scott wants your input. Everyone on the forum who wants to participate, can do so if they'd like. The thinking is that many of you do not want to be active on Youtube. That is understandable and understood. So, the My Growth Rings videos are posted on here on the forum. You can remain here, but still participate in the discussions and be apart of My Growth Rings, if you choose to do so.

So, I posted all of the My Growth Rings videos are posted on the forum for you to be involved. Each on posted in the appropriate section on the forum. The only videos that were duplicated were on safety; which are available to everyone, no matter which section of the forum you access.

If you're mad at me, I understand. Chad
Chad Nevels
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1963 Shopsmith Mark V "Goldie" 1-1/8 hp Serial # 379185
    1980 Shopsmith Mark V 500
    1994 Shopsmith Mark V 510
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1994 OKUMA LB15 II OSP7000
    2017 OKUMA LB3000 EXII SPACE TURN MY OSP P300LA
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Re: My Growth Rings videos

Post by Hobbyman2 »

jmo , if you are going to post a video can you post a comment or question about the video ? I dont usually have time to just watch video's just because certain people post them , no disrespect intended but if I have a question about how something works I can and will ask or find the info on my own .
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)