ISOtunes LITE

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

reible
Platinum Member

ISOtunes LITE

Post by reible »

A recent acquisition. And, yes I like them.

I can not verify the 26 NRR rating but I trust them that on that. I can say they are very light weight and stay in my ears just fine. Of late I have been using them at the gym and am getting at least 7-1/2 hours of use out of them. I charge them at that point so I can not say if they really get 10 hours on a charge. They are easy to use, Bluetooth 5, and having them around your neck assures if they were to come out that they will not go far. They have a magnetic feature for when you want to pull them out to talk or other reason they clip around your neck. They also stop playing when attached to each other thus saving power I assume.

The nice part about them is the cost. I think they list for about $70 but amazon has them at least for now at $40. Now that I have them I might even pay full price to replace them.... but I think they will last a while.
isotuneslite.jpg
isotuneslite.jpg (112.32 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]
SkullsquadronX
Gold Member

Re: ISOtunes LITE

Post by SkullsquadronX »

Hi Ed I bought dewalt version of these and the problem with the dewalt are the power button breaks after a few months of use. So I have been weary about buying these to try. I know that the dewalt are not as high tech as those.

After three months I would like to now if the power button has failed.
reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

These come with a 1-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty. Dewalt?

Got them early December so only about 6 weeks with them at this point. So far so good.

Ed
bainin
Platinum Member

Post by bainin »

I've been looking at something like this for awhile Reible. Hadn't come to any conclusion yet. I see there is an ISO lite and an ISO Pro, but the only difference is see is the DB rating (26 vs 27) and the price. That last DB is an expensive one :)

The thing that stops me is the bluetooth enabled part. I'd have to download some music/podcast app on my phone to play anything.

I'm so tired of apps haha.

b
reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

I use this with my iphone and the Alexa app. Yep they are limited to like 100 million songs with prime membership but I can live with that....

Ed