I'm trying forward to connecting with others on this forum and partaking in considerate discussions

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

97Ryle62
Bronze Member

I'm trying forward to connecting with others on this forum and partaking in considerate discussions

Post by 97Ryle62 »

I'm excited to be a part of this forum and engage with like-minded people. Here's a little bit about me:I'm a curious and open-minded individual who loves studying new issues and exploring different perspectives. I'm always wanting for methods to increase my knowledge and abilities in these areas.When I'm not working, you can usually find me having fun with my other hobies. I also enjoy being outside and spending time with pets.I'm wanting forward to connecting with others on this discussion board and participating in considerate discussions. Please feel free to reach out and say good day! XXXXXXX
jsburger
Platinum Member

Re: I'm trying forward to connecting with others on this forum and partaking in considerate discussions

Post by jsburger »

Hmmm...
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
dusty
Platinum Member

Re: I'm trying forward to connecting with others on this forum and partaking in considerate discussions

Post by dusty »

jsburger wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:55 pmHmmm...
Questionable to say the least.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
DZIN
Gold Member

Post by DZIN »

dusty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:45 am
jsburger wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:55 pmHmmm...
Questionable to say the least.
Yuppers!
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

No apparent spam . . . . . yet.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
rpd
Platinum Member

Post by rpd »

Not a clickable link, but the last eight characters in the original post do go to a web site, that interestingly sells domain names, if keyed into a browser.
Ron Dyck
==================================================================
10ER #23430, 10ER #84609, 10ER #94987,two SS A-34 jigsaws for 10ER.
1959 Mark 5 #356595 Greenie, SS Magna Jointer, SS planer, SS bandsaw, SS scroll saw (gray), DC3300,
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

rpd wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:38 am Not a clickable link, but the last eight characters in the original post do go to a web site, that interestingly sells domain names, if keyed into a browser.
Yes, I didn't notice. Will the search bots see that as a link even though it is not clickable? I would count it as SPAM and delete the post..
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
HopefulSSer
Gold Member

Post by HopefulSSer »

jsburger wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:50 am
rpd wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:38 am Not a clickable link, but the last eight characters in the original post do go to a web site, that interestingly sells domain names, if keyed into a browser.
Yes, I didn't notice. Will the search bots see that as a link even though it is not clickable? I would count it as SPAM and delete the post..
Agreed. I also don't know if a plain-text URL (i.e. not a hyperlink) works as SEO spam but I'd assume it does and at minimum trash the URL. Nothing of value would be lost.
Greenie SN 362819 (upgraded to 510), Bandsaw 106878, Jointer SS16466