I’m back!

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

shipwright
Platinum Member

I’m back!

Post by shipwright »

After several years with only a shop full of expensive stand alone tools to comfort me, I’m downsizing and selling them all to be replaced with ShopSmith quality again.
Any of my old buddies still here?
Paul M ........ The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese
algale
Platinum Member

Re: I’m back!

Post by algale »

Welcome back, Paul!
Gale's Law: The bigger the woodworking project, the less the mistakes show in any photo taken far enough away to show the entire project!

JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Missed ya!!!
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
nuhobby
Platinum Member

Post by nuhobby »

Welcome back! I remember some super threads of yours!
thunderbirdbat
Platinum Member

Post by thunderbirdbat »

Glad you are back, Paul.
Brenda

1998 510 upgraded to a 520, upgraded to power pro with double tilt and lift assist.
1998 bandsaw
2016 beltsander
jointer
overarm pin router
DLB
Platinum Member

Post by DLB »

Welcome back! Consider making contact with this new member who was looking to meet with other SS users in his area: (viewtopic.php?p=309845#p309845). Of course I know from acquaintances around Nanaimo that Vancouver Island is a small island, only slightly larger than Belgium. :)

- David
shipwright
Platinum Member

Post by shipwright »

Thanks David. I posted on his thread.
...and thanks to the rest of you for the welcome back.
In the last few days I've sold my drill press, jointer, and my beloved old restored 10ER. Tomorrow someone is coming to look at my shaper.... and ..
I just picked up a 1993 510 with bandsaw, jointer, scrollsaw, and DC3300. PowerPro upgrade to come!
Paul M ........ The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese