Mark V for sale in the Portland, OR area

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

jrhinds
Bronze Member

Mark V for sale in the Portland, OR area

Post by jrhinds »

Hey all, I bought this off an old friend of my dad’s last year for $600. At the time, I was looking for a table saw. Then, a client of mine was selling a Laguna table saw. So I’ve never set this up or used it. I’d be happy if I can get what I paid for it and get it to someone who will appreciate it for what it is. I found this forum and thought I’d reach out here before I post it on Craigslist.

Is there anyone in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area who’s interested?
ShopSmith.jpeg
ShopSmith.jpeg (79.63 KiB) Viewed 307 times
ShopSmith manual.jpeg
ShopSmith manual.jpeg (100.49 KiB) Viewed 307 times
ShopSmith accessories.jpeg
ShopSmith accessories.jpeg (77.55 KiB) Viewed 307 times
chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Re: Mark V for sale in the Portland, OR area

Post by chapmanruss »

The Shopsmith Forum is not really the place to be selling your Shopsmith tools. Shopsmith provides this Forum to us free of charge to exchange information. They are in the business of selling tools, accessories and replacement parts, so selling used Shopsmith Tools is in competition with them. They do allow the posting Heads Up - Bargain available but to respect the company, sales should be done on other sites.

Your Shopsmith and accessories looks to be very well taken care of. I can tell you not much is currently selling in the Portland OR/Vancouver WA area on craigslist.
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.
jrhinds
Bronze Member

Re: Mark V for sale in the Portland, OR area

Post by jrhinds »

Sorry about that. I'll move it to Craigslist. Thanks!