Power pro upgrade parts for sale

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

519wood
Bronze Member

Power pro upgrade parts for sale

Post by 519wood »

Hey everyone, I have a power pro face unit and control board part number 132-1946 and I was wondering if anyone would want to purchase it?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... tid=dXMIcH

Not sure what it's really worth. I know the full upgrade is over 2000 but this is only a couple of the parts.
chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Re: Power pro upgrade parts for sale

Post by chapmanruss »

The Shopsmith Forum is not really the place to be selling your Shopsmith tools or parts. Shopsmith provides this Forum to us free of charge to exchange information. They are in the business of selling tools, accessories and replacement parts, so selling used Shopsmith Tools or parts is in competition with them. They do allow the posting Heads Up - Bargain available but to respect the company, sales should be done on other sites.
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.