Ed Reible

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

jsburger
Platinum Member

Ed Reible

Post by jsburger »

Has anyone heard from Ed? He has not posted in a long time. I hope all is well with him.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
RFGuy
Platinum Member

Re: Ed Reible

Post by RFGuy »

jsburger wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:25 pm Has anyone heard from Ed? He has not posted in a long time. I hope all is well with him.
John,

I miss Ed as well on the forum. I hope he is healthy and doing well. I believe his last post was from earlier this year (March 2023) and I think he got upset that I offered a few alternative ways that I remove nails compared to a specialty nail pulling tool. I did a follow-up post more clearly spelling out my intent and how his post was valuable, but based on his last posting on this forum I am concerned that a misunderstanding led him to pull away. IF this is what happened, then I am sorry and would happily exit the forum if Ed would return. His contributions here (and many others) have been invaluable to this forum, so I would like to see his return.

viewtopic.php?p=306924#p306924

viewtopic.php?p=13762#p13762

viewtopic.php?t=1089
📶RF Guy

Mark V 520 (Bought New '98) | 4" jointer | 6" beltsander | 12" planer | bandsaw | router table | speed reducer | univ. tool rest
Porter Cable 12" Compound Miter Saw | Rikon 8" Low Speed Bench Grinder w/CBN wheels | Jessem Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides
Festool (Emerald): DF 500 Q | RO 150 FEQ | OF 1400 EQ | TS 55 REQ | CT 26 E
DC3300 | Shopvac w/ClearVue CV06 Mini Cyclone | JDS AirTech 2000 | Sundstrom PAPR | Dylos DC1100 Pro particulate monitor
DarrenDD
Gold Member

Post by DarrenDD »

I always looked forward to Ed’s posts, they were generally chalk full of useful information. I must admit, however, I especially enjoyed his wildlife game cams he would share often. Hope he is well.
nuhobby
Platinum Member

Post by nuhobby »

I wish I know more, but I don't know more than what you've seen.
There were 1-2 times over the last 15 years that he got "enough" of the forum and dropped out for a while.