Lathe tool rest arm cracked

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Gold Member

Re: Lathe tool rest arm cracked

Post by MODERATOR »

DLB wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:36 am
DLB wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:53 am
That one is a 510+, and includes the hole where the OP's cracked. Seems to be priced right though.

- David

I knew YOU would notice the hole! :D
The last line of my previous post wasn't written by me, though it appears in my post. This has happened before, IIRC it's because some users can edit posts made by others. Maybe that's Admin and Moderators.(?) I'm sure it was accidental, I'm not calling anyone out.

- David
GUILTY!!! :o
chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Re: Lathe tool rest arm cracked

Post by chapmanruss »

adrianpglover,

The one JPG posted a link to on eBay should be a good replacement. I have purchased from this seller before and even though he is in Canada I found the experience to be good one. The items I purchased were a reasonable price and the communications were good. I would purchase from him again if I need something he is selling. I see there is a bid on it and I hope it is yours if you decided to go this way for a replacement.
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.