Model 10 attachments for sale

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

JPG
Platinum Member

Re: Model 10 attachments for sale

Post by JPG »

jsburger wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:04 pm There are lots of outlets to sell stuff. Do we really want to open up the forum to an eBay type of selling outlet. All manner of people that have SS stuff to sell that they don't know what they have?

This is a nice friendly quiet place. Heads Up- Bargain 'available' is enough IMO.
+1
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Re: Model 10 attachments for sale

Post by chapmanruss »

I agree when John said,
There are lots of outlets to sell stuff. Do we really want to open up the forum to an eBay type of selling outlet.
Anyone wanting to sell Shopsmith/Magna tools to any Shopsmith enthusiasts would be better off using one or more of the online sales sites.

Bb1,

You will reach a wider audience looking for Shopsmith/Magna tools on an online sales site as opposed to here even if it was allowed. This will be especially true for the Model 4E Jointer which would be better to sell locally rather than having to ship it. Even the Jig Saw will add a lot to the price to include shipping which would make it a less desirable purchase. All the Model A-34 Jig Saws and the 2 Model 4E Jointers I have/had come with Model 10E & 10ER Shopsmith's I have purchased. In the case of the 2 Jointers getting them was my reason for purchasing those two Model 10's. The Jointer sold as a separate item locally would be a desirable item for someone who already owns a Model 10E or 10ER.

I regularly check craigslist and eBay to see what is for sale. Not that I am currently looking for any Shopsmith tools or parts but once and awhile there is that item that catches my eye.
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.