Just want to say Hello.

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

YINCody6
Bronze Member

Just want to say Hello.

Post by YINCody6 »

Deleted
jsburger
Platinum Member

Re: Just want to say Hello.

Post by jsburger »

To the moderators, why are you approving this crap. This is the second post from this BOT. The other one was " So glad I joined". You want to have a definition of SPAM. This is SPAM. The members should not have to see this. It should never have been approved the first time and the poster should have been banned after his/hers/ITS first post. Why is this so confusing to some people. This BOT has gotten in the second time looking for an easy target for their agenda.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
dusty
Platinum Member

Re: Just want to say Hello.

Post by dusty »

jsburger wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:07 pm To the moderators, why are you approving this crap. This is the second post from this BOT. The other one was " So glad I joined". You want to have a definition of SPAM. This is SPAM. The members should not have to see this. It should never have been approved the first time and the poster should have been banned after his/hers/ITS first post. Why is this so confusing to some people. This BOT has gotten in the second time looking for an easy target for their agenda.
This just might be an excellent time for you to seek a position as "The SS Moderator".
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.