SS Back-orders?

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

curiousgeorge
Platinum Member

Post by curiousgeorge »

JPG40504 wrote:Roger Who?
Roger that
George
Ft. Worth, TX.
Go TCU Froggies
oldc6
Gold Member

Post by oldc6 »

I placed an order on dec. 7th at 2pm, I just checked the status now and it shows it is shipped today on the 9th......... seven items , two backorders.
1. old grey scroll saw manual,2. lathe drive center. drill chuck was one of ordered items so, if you need now is the time to order that. this appears to be excellent customer service.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

oldc6 wrote:I placed an order on dec. 7th at 2pm, I just checked the status now and it shows it is shipped today on the 9th......... seven items , two backorders.
1. old grey scroll saw manual,2. lathe drive center. drill chuck was one of ordered items so, if you need now is the time to order that. this appears to be excellent customer service.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange