Lift assist on sale.

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

mbcabinetmaker
Platinum Member

Lift assist on sale.

Post by mbcabinetmaker »

The Lift Assist are 25% off by e-mail special until 11.59 pm Tuesday.

I highly recommend them and just ordered another!

Mark

2017 Power Pro Mark 7
2002 50th anniversary model 520
and a few other woodworking tools.
fjimp
Platinum Member

Post by fjimp »

mbcabinetmaker wrote:The Lift Assist are 25% off by e-mail special until 11.59 pm Tuesday.

I highly recommend them and just ordered another!
Great idea. I terrific piece of safety equipment I have them installed on both of my 520's. fjimp
F. Jim Parks
Lakewood, Colorado:)

When the love of power is replaced by the power of love the world will have a chance for survival.
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

fjimp wrote:Great idea. I terrific piece of safety equipment I have them installed on both of my 520's. fjimp
Are you bragging Jim??? :p :D :cool: Any news on the sale of your home and subsequent move to Colorado?
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.
fjimp
Platinum Member

Post by fjimp »

a1gutterman wrote:Are you bragging Jim??? :p :D :cool: Any news on the sale of your home and subsequent move to Colorado?
Bragging, sure why not. Now If I only had room to use the second one as I intend to. My primary goal in posting was not to brag. I wouldn't be able to use my tools in the vertical position without the Lift Assist. I am truly thankful for them.

The house sale is truly frustrating. We have had several interested parties but none yet able to put it together. We are fast approaching two years on the market. My bride has found two different homes in Denver that would meet our needs. Both are now sold. We keep praying that one day everything will fit together. At this point about 1/4 of my tools are packed or stored here thus unusable. I have purchased parts of a shortened 520 to set up as an OPR stand. It will be set up and used for a couple of projects and then repacked. That is of course assuming it arrives before we have a contract. I also have two additional Shopsmith Accessories stored in our daughters Denver basement. I get to admire them when I visit her, but have never used either one. She is so generous. She suggested we hook up the trailer and move the shop to her place and set it up in her garage. In fact she would be thrilled for it to live there permanently. Nice kid huh, I think?! fjimp
F. Jim Parks

When the love of power is replaced by the power of love the world will have a chance for survival.
iclark
Platinum Member

Post by iclark »

fjimp wrote:She suggested we hook up the trailer and move the shop to her place and set it up in her garage. In fact she would be thrilled for it to live there permanently. Nice kid huh, I think?!
sounds to me like a daughter that makes her father's heart swell with pride that they raised her right.
at least, that is how I would feel as I tried to keep ahold of my tools as long as possible.:D

Ivan
Mark V (84) w/ jigsaw, belt sander, strip sander
ER10 awaiting restoration
fjimp
Platinum Member

Post by fjimp »

iclark wrote:sounds to me like a daughter that makes her father's heart swell with pride that they raised her right.
at least, that is how I would feel as I tried to keep ahold of my tools as long as possible.:D

Ivan
Hey Ivan, are you reading my mind. This kid as an adult has made dad really proud. She is a single Mother who decided to remodel her town house and make it ready for sale. She did her own hardwood floor install. Repaired and in one situation replaced a wall that had been damaged by a former owner. Replaced a broken window and several screens. She has tackled plumbing and electrical repairs. The best part is when she is confronted by a task that makes her uncomfortable like a shower stall with a horrid mold problem she brought in experts to deal with them appropriately. She loves tools and knows how to use them. What's not to be proud of?!
F. Jim Parks