Welcome

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

bfolkerth
Bronze Member

Welcome

Post by bfolkerth »

Dear Woodworking Friends:

I’m thrilled that you’ve chosen to view and participate in our all-new Woodworking Forum, sponsored by Shopsmith. We developed this special forum to provide an environment where woodworking enthusiasts at all skill levels can share information and ideas that will enhance their woodworking experience.

Here at Shopsmith, we refer to woodworking as "The Unselfish Hobby". That’s because most woodworkers typically utilize their woodworking “hobby time” to make things for others. They’re also quite willing (and, as a rule, even eager) to share their knowledge of woodworking with others…inspiring them to develop their own skills in this richly rewarding pastime.

Shopsmith is dedicated to the growth of the woodworking hobby. To that end, we try to build and market only the best woodworking tools and products…and support our owners with project ideas, woodworking tips, education and informational materials to help them grow their skills and use them to create better projects. In short, we want to be your “Lifetime Woodworking Partner”.

Hopefully, our sponsorship of this forum will give you yet another great reason to join our partnership of over a million Shopsmith owners. I thank you sincerely for joining our Woodworking Forum and invite you to participate frequently. And please…feel free to contact me personally with any ideas you may have for improving this forum.

Thanks Again, Happy Woodworking And Happy Posting.

Bob Folkerth
President, Shopsmith Inc.
avocet
Bronze Member

Post by avocet »

Is there going to be a photo's section? Or did I miss it?

Thanks
admin
Gold Member

Post by admin »

You can insert pictures into your post's and upload a picture to your
profile. Here is a link to our FAQ that can explain more.
http://www.shopsmith.net/forums/faq.htm?s=&do=search&q=pictures&match=all&titlesonly=0