Exciting News From Your Friends At Shopsmith

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

moose
Gold Member

Post by moose »

This has turned out to be the most disturbing thread I have seen on this forum. People are saying things that I thought was totally out of character for them. We are so lucky that the owner of this forum has not or ever imposed rules and regulations of behavior here. Some woodworking forums would have kicked us all off in a heartbeat. Although Dusty recently never pays any attention to his signature motto, everyone needs to read it and go by it. You know, that little thingy that says If ones words are not better than silence..............
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

emcee wrote:Sir, I suggest that you turn your little light bulb on, then, and let it go. Then, since you are going the wrong direction, I suggest also that you turn around.
None so blind as those who will not look.

Apparently a lost cause, so:

Out!
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

ashbury wrote:This has turned out to be the most disturbing thread I have seen on this forum. People are saying things that I thought was totally out of character for them. We are so lucky that the owner of this forum has not or ever imposed rules and regulations of behavior here. Some woodworking forums would have kicked us all off in a heartbeat. Although Dusty recently never pays any attention to his signature motto, everyone needs to read it and go by it. You know, that little thingy that says If ones words are not better than silence..............
Unfortunately by remaining silent, one must be prepared to suffer fools.:eek:

I give up on this one!;)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
emcee
Silver Member

Post by emcee »

JPG40504 wrote:None so blind as those who will not look.

Apparently a lost cause, so:

Out!
Nearly a year has passed since this discussion, and I have not been on the forum since November 2012; and today I receive an email that you have "replied" to this post. "None so blind as those who will not look." Golly!! I sure wish that you would look! I don't want you to be blind!
Mark

Veritas Vos Liberabit
John 8:31, 32