Turning stock

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

al_killian
Gold Member

Turning/ Scroll saw stock

Post by al_killian »

Hello, I am getting ready int the next two weeks to have several hunderd bdft sawed up. In the process I will have some Pine, poplar, chestnut and maybe some hickory turning stock for sale. I also have some air dryed apple maybe 6" wide logs. If someone is intrested in them just pm me and we can figure out size and price. Also will have some apple that I am going to try and make some pen blanks for my self, but if intrested let me know.

I have lots of poplar, mahogany, oak and apple wood for anyone intrested in it give me a e-mail or pm. I have other wood that I am not sure of. It is buried at this minute and needs to get out of my shop. There is more there then I can possibly use. Also have a large selction of corain if intrested.Saturday I will pull it out sort it and take invetory of what is there.
Bruce
Platinum Member

Post by Bruce »

Al,
I don't see your location in your post or in your profile. Would you mind telling us where this wood is located?

Bruce
al_killian
Gold Member

Post by al_killian »

Sorry Bruce, I just put up my location in my profile. I am located near buffalo, NY.
Bruce
Platinum Member

Post by Bruce »

Thanks, Al. I think Missouri's a little too far from New York for me to take you up on your offer, but if you happen to be in my neighborhood and would like to drop some off, feel free. ;)

Bruce
muncyjohn
Gold Member

Post by muncyjohn »

Al, I am in Pa but sometimes visit the wife's relatives at the Falls, I would be interested in some of that apple if she wants to make the trip, if you would have posted a couple weeks ago the came down for the LL series and could have mabe picked me up some of it!
John in Muncy Pa.

SS 510 w/most accessories
Wife says I should have bought this in the first place and she is always right, just takes a little convincing!