Unstructured Thoughts - What are you thinking about now?

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

spiderclimber
Gold Member

Unstructured Thoughts - What are you thinking about now?

Post by spiderclimber »

Ok, so I just put together the last post wins thread. This is one of my other favorites from another forum. It seems we all have an unstructured thought here and there. We feel something and just have to talk about it.

As I look through the community threads here in the forum, I see most of the threads have 1 to 4 responses and that is it. They were put out there because they meant something to the author but there wasn't alot of follow up that could be had. It was more of just wanting to state something and get it out there.

That is what this thread can be. You have a thought and you really don't want to post a new thread about it, but you still want to say it. Well then you have an unstructured thought and this is the perfect place for it.
spiderclimber
Gold Member

Post by spiderclimber »

Remember this is unstructured thoughts. Piggy back on someone else or state your own thought that is you just have to share. It is unstructured so no one will feel bad if their comment is looked at and moved over.

I will start.

The rain is driving me crazy. I haven't been able to put in my electric fence for my Bulldogs since I ordered it 2 months ago. I can't seem to get a good saturday to bury the cable and set up the signal box. Come on weather, Cooperate here :)
mrhart
Platinum Member

Post by mrhart »

Likewise with the weather, not ata all what you guys got back there this year but nevertheless not ideal to pinish my exterior house paint. This weekend I'll bust it out...trying to get all my "chores" done so I can focus on wood in the man-shop:cool:
R Hart
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

I often wish I could post my unstructured thoughts ANONYMOUSLY. I used to do it in PMs but then someone did a cut and paste to the forum and anonymous was no more.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
mrhart
Platinum Member

Post by mrhart »

Start a new member with no pers info and talk with a lisp, no one will know:D
R Hart
spiderclimber
Gold Member

Post by spiderclimber »

Promise if you PM me sometime, I would not post it to the forum. You could always make another name like, ThisisnotDusty. No one would ever know :D

Unstructured thought of the moment. Why do the junk mail people always get my name spelled right "Alan vs Allen, or allan, or alon, or alen" but the people I have accounts with can't spell it right no matter how many times I call and try to change it.
robinson46176
Platinum Member

Post by robinson46176 »

Pretty much all of my thoughts are unstructured... :o

--
farmer
Francis Robinson
I did not equip with Shopsmiths in spite of the setups but because of them.
1 1988 - Mark V 510 (bought new), 4 Poly vee 1 1/8th HP Mark V's, Mark VII, 1 Mark V Mini, 1 Frankensmith, 1 10-ER, 1 Mark V Push-me-Pull-me Drillpress, SS bandsaw, belt sander, jointer, jigsaw, shaper attach, mortising attach, TS-3650 Rigid tablesaw, RAS, 6" long bed jointer, Foley/Belsaw Planer/molder/ripsaw, 1" sander, oscillating spindle/belt sander, Scroll saw, Woodmizer sawmill
mrhart
Platinum Member

Post by mrhart »

robinson46176 wrote:Pretty much all of my thoughts are unstructured... :o

Unstructured is ok...just keep em all "clean"

That weiner dog with the saddles sure looks alot like a horse, but you probably here that all the time
R Hart
rlkeeney
Platinum Member

Post by rlkeeney »

Waste of time etc.
stockew
Gold Member

Post by stockew »

Question to self: Why am I here at work when I have so many orders for custom turkey calls to be built? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........please make the voices stop!
CWO3 US Navy (25 Yrs-Retired Sep 2008)
Shopsmith Apprentice
1982 MK V w/ 1993 Headstock
Belt Sander
Jointer
Bandsaw
----------------------------------------
1960 MK V Greenie w/later (1 1/8 HP) Headstock
Jointer