Wixey Digital Angle Gauge

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

rkh2
Platinum Member

Wixey Digital Angle Gauge

Post by rkh2 »

Just passing on some information that may or may not be of interest to anyone. I just received the Special Holiday Issue from Hartville Tool and they are selling the Wixey Digital Angle Gauge which is regularly 39.99 for 29.00. With shipping it cost me 35.95, which is still cheaper than what it would cost me for gas to go to the nearest place that carries it. The link for this item is: http://www.hartvilletool.com/search.php The item number is 99808
Ron from Lewisburg, TN
bkhop
Gold Member

Post by bkhop »

charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

Thanks Ron (rkh2)! We always appreciate the opportunity to save a buck or two! Plus this one has the chance to save some of that expensive auto gasoline.
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

Hi,

Just so you know, the Beall Tilt Box is also on sale at the same place for $31.98. Both were on sale last month as well and I picked the Beall because of a couple of things I liked better about it. If you are unsure which one I would say spend a couple of hours reading reviews and looking at features...

Hartville Tools has some good deal so it pays to start getting their catalogs. When I was looking for powertwist link belts last spring they had the a nice sale on that, I see it on sale again as well.

Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]