Question about "Best Customer Sale"

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

paulmcohen
Platinum Member

Post by paulmcohen »

When I click on the links in the emails to access special sales the prices don't seem to reflect the expected discounts. Sometimes I see no discount and sometime I see small discounts but never what I expect. Can these sales be accessed online?
:confused:
Paul Cohen
Beaverton, OR
A 1982 500 Shopsmith brand upgraded to a Mark 7 PowerPro, Jointer, Bandsaw (with Kreg fence), Strip Sander, Ring Master and lots of accessories all purchased new
12" Sliding Compound Mitre Saw, 1200 CFM DC
admin
Gold Member

Sale

Post by admin »

The prices will reflect in your shopping cart due to the 75.00 minumum
Shopsmith I.T.
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

I have experienced what you describe; at first I did not receive the "full anticipated" discount. However, when I asked customer service about the situation they corrected it immediately. As always - Shopsmith Customer Service shines bright.

When you order online - pay attention to your receipts and keep record of your transactions. When I buy sales items online, I also keep copies of the promotional materials so that I know exactly what my expectations were.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
scottss
Gold Member

Post by scottss »

Are we going to get a catalog in the mail? It seems that the mailings have all but stopped. If you aren't net savy you will probably miss out. I know of a lot of people that would never order online or even look online. Maybe ss is missing a big audience.:confused:
admin
Gold Member

Catalog

Post by admin »

The holiday catalog mailed this week, you should receive it within a week or so depending on the speed of the mail.
Shopsmith I.T.
scottss
Gold Member

Post by scottss »

Thanks admin for the quick response. I wonder what it would cost to run a 30-60 second ad about shopsmith during some woodworking show like new yankee or woodworks on diy?