Any Shopsmith owners in Ma.?

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

jayp413
Gold Member

Any Shopsmith owners in Ma.?

Post by jayp413 »

Just curious how many Shopsmith owners are from Ma.
mrblanche
Gold Member

Post by mrblanche »

Does it count if my ShopSmith came from Massachusetts? It originally belonged to my father-in-law, and my wife got it when he died.
jayp413
Gold Member

Post by jayp413 »

mrblanche wrote:Does it count if my ShopSmith came from Massachusetts? It originally belonged to my father-in-law, and my wife got it when he died.
I guess that would make you guilty by association :D What model do you have?
jayp413
Gold Member

Post by jayp413 »

Let me try this. Any Shopsmith owners in Ma. Looking for a Free Greenie? With a baby on the way and space shrinking I want to unload a greenie. It's in really nice shape! I honestly have never run it, when I bought it the owner ran it for me and since it has sat in my garage. I no longer need it since I have a Mark V with all the SPT's I will need for awhile. There is no catch. You want it. You come pick it up. It will be bare bones ofcoarse. The machine and tables only. But the price is right. First responder that can drive a truck to Westfield Ma can have it! :)
swampgator
Platinum Member

Post by swampgator »

Jay, I see that you have a ringmaster. First I heard of it was on another forum. Willing to show and give some uses? Thanks.
Steve, the old Florida gator

I just love it when she says I can go make sawdust. ;) :D
easterngray
Platinum Member

Post by easterngray »

Yes - I am from Cape Cod.
1960 Aniversary Model Mark 5 500 "Goldie" with most SPT's
jayp413
Gold Member

Post by jayp413 »

swampgator wrote:Jay, I see that you have a ringmaster. First I heard of it was on another forum. Willing to show and give some uses? Thanks.
I'm a little late, but I did sell the ringmaster before even being able to use it. With a new baby at home, I realized it would be one more thing I would never have the time to master so I let it go. I sold the Ringmaster and the lathe duplicator on Feebay. :o
rkh2
Platinum Member

Post by rkh2 »

Jay - Does it count if I was born in Mass (Greenfield) and spent my childhood in Charlemont but now live in TN.
Ron from Lewisburg, TN
jayp413
Gold Member

Post by jayp413 »

Sure. Once a Masshole, always a Masshole :cool: Greenfield is a nice place to live. Very country!