Jigsaw Parts and exploded view

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

jcbrowne
Gold Member

Jigsaw Parts and exploded view

Post by jcbrowne »

I picked up a jigsaw accessory as part of the Mark V 500 I purchased last week and having a moment I want to get it going.
It is stiff out of lack of use and probably needs some lubrication and calibration (alignment of the bracket for sure), but I don't want to open it up till I have a grasp on what I should expect.

Does anybody have an exploded view of the parts of the jigsaw?
Is there any maintenance manual one can download?

And of course any advice and suggestions about what needs to be considered would be appreciated.

Thank you.
mckenziedt
Gold Member

Post by mckenziedt »

Go to http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/faq/jigsaw.htm While you are there, you can explore lots of info on other older products as well. I have this manual somewhere too. Once you have it cleaned up, keep the oil reservoirs filled with oil.
D.McKenzie
520,510,mini 500,10ER,10E,Band Saws,Jointers,Scroll Saw,Jig Saws,Belt Sanders,Strip Sander,Speed Reducer & Increaser,Pro-Planer,Mortiser,Grinding wheel,Sharpening guides,Lathe Duplicater,Biscuit Joiner,Tendon Jig,Ring Master,Oneway Chuck, Most Arbors,Bits,Blades,Chucks,Cutters,Fences,Safety Items,Sanding & Sawing Items,Shop Accessories,Spare Parts