Two Things I Realy Like

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

charlese
Platinum Member

Two Things I Realy Like

Post by charlese »

There comes certain times when it becomes, not only polite, but necessary to say thank you. Such times recently occurred. Therefore, to Nick, his Wife, Drew, Admin. and Shopsmith management - THANK YOU!

First - Thank you for up-grading the blackboard drawings! The blue colored dimensions on the blackboard of the Sawdust sessions were not legible for a while. The actual dimensions of the larger "OPR fence", "Lathe Duplicator Template Brackets" and the "Belt Sander Auxiliary Fence" are, perhaps, not all that necessary for some, but very necessary for others. However clear instructions and measurements are (have been) hallmarks of Shopsmith. A request was made, during the "Test Broadcast" to re-submit the blackboard drawings to clear up the blue colored dimensions. That has been done! THANK YOU!

SECOND - Thank you to Nick for posting all of the comments made to the Toolmonger Site! I mostly appreciate Nick's post number 45. The analogy and observations in that post are sincerely, the most poignant I have ever seen.
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA