Need Bandsaw parts

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

woodmeister
Gold Member

Need Bandsaw parts

Post by woodmeister »

Looking for the sheet metal guard on the up and down arm on my bandsaw. Has aluminum table but don't think it matters what one it is. Think they are all the same.
Is there any place on the web making shop smith stickers to put on refurbished shop smith equipment?
Also I see Bill Mayo phone number is out of service. Any one know if anything is wrong on his end?
JPG
Platinum Member

Re: Need Bandsaw parts

Post by JPG »

woodmeister wrote:Looking for the sheet metal guard on the up and down arm on my bandsaw. Has aluminum table but don't think it matters what one it is. Think they are all the same.
Is there any place on the web making shop smith stickers to put on refurbished shop smith equipment?
Also I see Bill Mayo phone number is out of service. Any one know if anything is wrong on his end?
Tried Shopsmith.com?

Bill Mayo has been recovering from heart surgery.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
billmayo
Platinum Member

Post by billmayo »

woodmeister wrote:Looking for the sheet metal guard on the up and down arm on my bandsaw. Has aluminum table but don't think it matters what one it is. Think they are all the same.
I am back at limited service again. Try me at bill.mayo@verizon.net. Thanks.

Bill
Mike907
Platinum Member

Post by Mike907 »