Anyone needing CA?

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

jcraigie
Platinum Member

Anyone needing CA?

Post by jcraigie »

I am going to be ordering some CA from http://www.starbond.com/ very soon. I think this is the best CA I've ever used. The minimum order is $25.00 and I really don't use it enough to buy that much for myself but I will if I have to. Anyone interested in a group buy? I'm getting the EM-40 medium thin but if you want a different Viscosity let me know we can do that too. There will be no markup from me, what ever it costs me to get it plus the shipping to you is the price. I am NOT affiliated in any way with the company just looking to help out, you (getting some primo CA) and me (not having more than I can use) It does have a 20 month shelf life but $25.00 worth is a lot of CA.

The price is:

$5.00 for a 2oz. bottle (Each glue bottle above is individually packed in a poly bag with an extra cap & extension tips)

$30.00 for a 16 oz. bottle (16 oz glue bottle includes 3 x 2 oz empty bottle with caps & extension tips)

I'm not trying to start a trading post type thing so please send me a pm or email if your interested.
1984 Mark V 500 and an early 1954 greenie. jointer, belt sander, bandsaw, jigsaw, planner.

Jeff