Catalog came today!

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Catalog came today!

Post by Ed in Tampa »

Hi All
I just got the Shopsmith Holiday Catalog.
Now I will be busy creating my wish list.
Ed
charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

Shucks! Couldn't wait for the catalog! Already bought my stuff! Didn't want to wait for backorders.:(
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
perryobear
Gold Member

Post by perryobear »

Hi guys,

My catalog arrived too. It came to my correct street address but with someone else's name printed on it!

So, Richard Schwarz, you are just out of luck unless of course you got the catalog copy with my name on it.

Gee, I hope Shopsmith doesn't send my backorders to Richard!:eek:

Well back to the shop. I need to finish up a rocker mounted airplane before the "test pilot" (2yr old grandson) shows up for Thanksgiving; the catalog will have to wait.

Dennis
reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

No sign of my catalog... had my hopes up after seeing the post... but then they never did send me a Father's Day/spring sale catalog either???

Anyway I have no money to spend but I do like to dream. My only hope is that they decide to extend the sale a few weeks in to January.

Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]
greitz
Gold Member

mismatched names and addresses

Post by greitz »

Thanks for the heads-up, Dennis, I also got a catalog with the correct street address and the wrong name, and the wrong ZIP code. Sorry, Ken Johnston! I also hope that Ken doesn't get my backorders.

I'll send an email to SS Customer Service and let them know they may have had a big "oopsie".

Gary
dusty
Platinum Member

Catalog came today

Post by dusty »

You've all got the new catalog and maybe don't even realize it. Notice the Download PDF, right center of the following.

http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/

If you download this PDF file you'll have the new catalog on your computer. It downloads into four parts as indicated but it works real nice. The adobe search tool makes it very convenient.

Got the hard copy catalog a couple days ago. Haven't had a chance to look at it. Been too busy picking at ackenpucky. GUESS WHAT - it's NOT my catalog. I have LLoyd R Jones' catalog. Sure glad I'm not waiting for an order.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
rkh2
Platinum Member

Post by rkh2 »

Just got my 2007 Holiday catalog today and I have Everett Stinson's name with my address. I would definitely agree that there is a possibly big mix up with the system. Sure hope I get my back order sent to me as well.
Ron from Lewisburg, TN
bkhop
Gold Member

Post by bkhop »

a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

bkhop, how did you get yours with the wrong address?? I thought that I got mine, but....err... yes, well, I got Larry Hamon's!!!
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.
bkhop
Gold Member

Post by bkhop »